What browser are you using? Have you recently downloaded an updated version of your browser? Sometimes new versions will reset security settings such as cookies and firewalls that you might have changed on the old version. Your best bet is to start fresh. Clear the cache and cookies from your browser using the below directions.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click More [More] [and then] More Tools [and then] Clear Browsing Data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything. Note: This option does not appear on all devices.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Click the menu button and choose .
- Select the
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click .
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history....
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
After clearing, you will have to set your browser to accept cookies! If not, your computer will not be able to "remember" that you've logged in with your user name and password.
Sometimes there is a problem using a certain browser for some databases. We recommend switching to another browser and trying again.