The library building is not currently open for in-person visits but we are still here for you!
- Library staff remain available for grab and go services and to answer questions via phone (413-662-5321) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Sunday 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Librarians are also available for research help until 10pm Sunday through Thursday via our Ask Us service.
- You can also set up a one-on-one appointment with a librarian via Microsoft Teams, where we can share screens and have the next best thing to an in-person interaction.
- Our helpful FAQ is available 24/7.
For more information on our remote services, visit our Library To Go page.