Starting Wednesday, Nov. 25th no in person visits to the library will be permitted until spring semester, but we are open regular hours through Nov. 24th.
For more information on our remote services, see our Library-To-Go guide.
You’ll notice some changes at Freel Library this fall as we strive to provide outstanding support for teaching, learning, and research while prioritizing the safety of the MCLA community. Thank you for your cooperation as we navigate these unusual circumstances together.
- Only current MCLA students, faculty, and staff may enter the library facility in Fall 2020.
- All patrons must wear face coverings that cover the nose and mouth at all times while in the library building.
- Eating and drinking are not permitted in the library this fall.
- Everyone is expected to observe distancing guidelines and allow at least six feet between individuals.
- Seating in the library is limited this fall. Please do not sit outside of designated areas or move library furniture.