All reserve requests must be submitted 48 hours in advance.
See the example below on how to fill out the form.
These are screen shots for example only. Use the link above to fill out the form.
- You need to log in to the form using your A number so the form can pull your course information from Banner.
- Once you’ve logged in you will pick a term.
- Next you will fill out the form for all materials you want on reserve, noting if the item is available at the Freel Library and what type of material it is. There is space at the bottom of the form to put special instructions or notes.
- Use the Request Reserves button to submit the request. Then bring your items to the circulation desk.
- If you have more materials to put on reserve after you have submitted the request, just fill out the form again.